4th of July Parade Registration
Participants registering will be eligible for prizes if they register online or in person to the Treasurer’s Office at Glocester Town Hall no later than 4:00pm on Friday, June 30, 2023.
Late registrants may register between 10:00am and 12:00pm on Tuesday, July 4, 2023 at the Town Hall Lawn and may march in the parade, but will be ineligible for prizes.
Judging will take place at 4:00pm on Tuesday, July 4, 2023. If you would like to be included in judging, you must be registered in advance.
All registrants must pick up their entry number at the booth in front of Town Line Farm on Money Hill Road between 1:00pm and 3:00pm on July 4th, 2023. All entries eligible for judging must prominently display their registration number on their parade entry (auto, float, cart, etc.). You must have a number and it must be visible to be judged.
For questions, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ahparade.
All participants must sign a waiver of liability.
PARADE ENTRANT RULES
ALL REGISTRANTS MUST ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING RULES:
- No drugs or alcohol are permitted. Any entrant visibly impaired will be referred to the Glocester Police Department.
- Parade entrants must use common sense and decency in planning a parade entry. This is a family event, and parade organizers reserve the right to refuse an entry on any reasonable grounds.
- No entrant may throw, spray, or shoot etc. any water, liquid, mud or other material at other entrants or spectators.
- No fireworks may be used or distributed by participants before, during, or after the parade while in the designated route areas. The use of fireworks on the parade route will not be tolerated.
- Any motorized vehicles must be operated by a licensed driver. All vehicle and operator laws apply to entrants.
- Large floats are required to have a functioning fire extinguisher on board. See Parade Float Fire Safety Requirements below.
- Entrants must keep their staging area clean. Bag and carry out what you bring in.
PARADE FLOAT FIRE SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
An information bulletin from the Chepachet Fire Department containing important information regarding float materials, safety equipment, etc.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM